Pretty amazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty amazing!

This site is pretty amazing! I just happened to notice that one post had over 28,000 views. Do the moderators know which post had the most?
    Keep it safe! JDL

Was that for a post or a thread? You have to take the view count with a grain of salt, but that is a lot of views for one post. I dont believe we have a log for most viewed post but I can dig around for it.

I​​​​​ know the most replied to thread is "PB?????" with 2530 posts. Our highest post count goes to Harold with 12,143 (as of this post). The most users ever online was 1,549 on 6-28-16 at 7:24AM. And we currently have 7,804 members and 682 of them have logged in within the last 7 days.

We have several other stats, but they are not nearly as interesting.
    NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

It was a post can’t find now of course. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JKL View Post
        Was that for a post or a thread? You have to take the view count with a grain of salt, but that is a lot of views for one post. I dont believe we have a log for most viewed post but I can dig around for it.

I​​​​​ know the most replied to thread is "PB?????" with 2530 posts. Our highest post count goes to Harold with 12,143 (as of this post). The most users ever online was 1,549 on 6-28-16 at 7:24AM. And we currently have 7,804 members and 682 of them have logged in within the last 7 days.

We have several other stats, but they are not nearly as interesting.
        the post is pond renovation.

Comment

Harold bein' the flapjaw is no surprise.

What are the stats on the "Guests" that make up 75 to 80 percent of the users online at any given time?
          " A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack." - Wang Chi

Comment

• JKL
            JKL commented
            Editing a comment
            Typically the guests do make up the majority of people on line. Some of those "guests" are bots scanning our forum. I have not seen a stat for guest activity.

Check out the pb???? Post....best ever

Comment

Working...
          X