God Blessed NE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Blessed NE

I just read a comment made on this forum where the individual stated they were fed up with "conservative" Nebraska, so I thought I would take the time to just to say that I am thankful that I have been raised, and have the opportunity to keep living in a state with conservative values. I have friends from all over the country, and many states are squeezed by legislatures controlled by heavily urbanized areas, forcing an entire state to adopt statutes that do not reflect the values of much of the state, but Nebraska for the most part has managed to weather the storms of forced political ideologies. There are very few states left that a small town person can continue to live free without a million rules and issues jammed down their throats regularly. If a person doesn't like a conservative outlook, there are plenty of other options in this country, but the places on the other end end of the political spectrum seem to be shrinking.

Nebraska is my safe space.

God Bless NE!!!

Comment

Well said Sir! I have worked with a bunch of guys for 20 years that complain about Nebraska Weather, Taxes, Hunting and Fishing Regulations, and politics in general. When I suggest "If you don't like it here move!" Their response is " I was born and raised here why should I move." I say with a smile "Must be something here you like to keep you here." Some Folks just are not happy unless they are complaining about something! Life is to short to concentrate on the negative all the time! Play the cards you are dealt and enjoy the game.

Comment

Working...
      X