Enchroma glasses?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enchroma glasses?

I'm colorblind, in my late 60s, and this is on my "bucket list". I want to see a rainbow the way the Almighty intended me to before I pass. Has anybody tried these? The Youtube videos are a bit intimidating/exciting. I realize these will change my perception of reality, but want to see the world properly with what time I have left. Any input would be helpful.

I don't have personal experience with them but have talked to a couple people who have and it's overwhelming but they said it was worth it. Sorry, I don't know more than that.
    Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

PM sent hope it is helpful for you.

Comment

I cant help you with any experience with them, but I will tell you that watching those videos make me appreciate being able to see the world in color. It's moving to see peoples' reactions when they experience the world in color for the first time. I wish you luck with the glasses and I sincerely hope they work for you.
        NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I would be interested to hear your feedback. I have had one patient who said they liked them and one said they were underwhelmed. Not sure if this had anything to do with the level of color deficiency that they had....or their expectations. I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do.
          Eyes by day, Eyes by night.
          Lund 1875 Impact Sport
          Mercury 150 4-Stroke/9.9 ProKicker
          Humminbird/Minn Kota Terrova

Comment

Working...
          X