Great American Solar Eclipse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Great American Solar Eclipse

I am wondering if anybody knows if there is a State or National Park in South Eastern Nebraska that has a Magnificent view, and will experience the Solar Eclipse complete totality?
    Fishing is a dream so I dream often

Indian Cave, Homestead, lots.

Comment

I wouldn't plan on camping at the parks anymore, I think they have been full for a long time.

Comment

I know people that are renting their houses in our area. Hotels are filling up fast if not completely full. It's a big deal to some people I guess...

Comment

oh, I plan on going full Nerd on this. Setting up both my Go-Pros for a time lapse that probably won't turn out how I hope. OR it will be cloudy.

Comment

I heard that Homestead is pushing the Eclipse BIG TIME and they're going to be very busy, expecting thousands of people there for it.

Jthod: Feel free to go full nerd, this is a once in a lifetime in this area. Live it up!

PS: I too have worried about the cloud cover. Keep your fingers crossed!

Comment

I won't be staying anywhere overnight since we can't predict the weather well, let alone weeks in advance. I'm just looking for decent options so when I leave on the 21st I can get not just a good view of the eclipse but good scenery as well. My luck if I rented a hotel or went camping the weather would suck.

Comment

Im planning on watching from my kayak somewhere south of Lincoln. Maybe Olive Creek.
                I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. -Sam Redfern

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X