Utility trail to camping storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utility trail to camping storage

I am looking for plans or examples of utility trailers that have been converted into camping equipment storage trailers to hold all camping supplies in one trailer like pots pans sleeping bags, tents etc?
    If it were'nt for Fishing and NASCAR life would be horrible!
    Blue Duece

something like this?

Compact Camping Trailer Concepts
    Compact Camping Concepts Anatomy of a TTCT
    sounds like they have plans you can buy.

I couldnt really find other plans, I would say just start making your own to meet your needs and equipment
    Gotta go to the store and get some bactine. Raccoons make horrible pillows.

Comment

Duece, I've seen some incredible home-built conversions by Boy Scout troop leaders, but I don't know any of the people involved. One of our Forum members, cabbry, has been involved in scouting almost all his life, and I'll bet he would have some ideas of whom to contact. If that didn't work, I'd call up Camp Cedars (out by Cedar Bluffs) and ask some of the staff there if they recall who owns some of the fancy units. The last alternative on that trail would be calling the Mid-America Council offices over on west Maple street. Good luck.
      �I think every happy memory plucks a hair from your head; if you see an old bald guy, he�s probably had a great life.� �-Red Green

Comment

thanks guys great info
        If it were'nt for Fishing and NASCAR life would be horrible!
        Blue Duece

Comment

how about like my?

check out what you think.

no it's not for sale.

steve's_camp_trailer

Jeremiah 16:16

Can't wait go camping in warm weather!

Comment

Working...
          X