roofers.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roofers.......

Since everyone in a 3 mile radius of me is getting a new roof from that hail storm back in June, I finally called to get our insurance to send out an adjustor to see if we had a claim. Getting a new roof,some siding,gutters,etc. I got everything figured out except the roof. Anyone use any roofers lately and would recommend them? Would really prefer a roofing company but would consider a side job guy as long as he does roofing as a main trade. Gotta tear off the old roof(new Omaha law) and install new. Thanks.

Alex
    They have cometh

Don Newton roofing 332-4232. He does gutters also.

Comment

We used Blaha roofing out of Bellevue back in '01 or '02. They did a pretty good job.
      Oh man! I just shot Marvin in the face!

Comment

Not sure where you live but we had McKinnis Roofing out of Blair do ours and they did a great job
        Don't believe anything you read and only half of what you see.

Comment

I'd like to help you out but our plate is more than full just like everyone else. Those summer storms created a ton of roofing business and it seems like every home owner is trying to get it done before the snow flies.
          My enemy, my foe, is an animal. In order to conquer the animal, I have to learn to think like an animal. And, whenever possible, to look like one. I've gotta get inside this guy's pelt and crawl around for a few days.~Carl Spackler

Comment

Originally posted by gwhunter View Post
            Not sure where you live but we had McKinnis Roofing out of Blair do ours and they did a great job
            They should do a great job for what they charge!:vThinking:

Comment

My parents and I used RoofTech..
              My parents roof turned out great and mine got started yesterday and should be complete today. Their clean up was spot on.

If you want a number drop me a PM and i can give you his numbers..

Comment

I used to work at McKinnis and they would do fine. Be very careful, most of the guys listed on here would not be allowed on my property if they showed up.

Comment

Before you sign the contract, give me a call. Every contractor that does work on real property in Nebraska has to be registered with our office under the Nebraska Contractor Registration Act.

We are verifying that if the contractor has employees, they have adequate, current worker's compensation insurance coverage on those employees. This way if one of their employees is hurt on your property, the contractor's insurance will pay for the injuries, NOT your homeowner's policy! It's happened, that's why the law was created.

We don't garuntee the quality of their work, etc., just the worker's comp insurance coverage. Also, be aware that Nebraska law does not require a contractor to carry liability insurance. It's your right as the consumer to ask for verification of both these coverages. The contractor should be able to produce a "certificate of insurance" from their carrier that list the particular coverages and their effective dates.

Give me a call at (402) 595-1216, be glad to look a company up for you...Art

Comment

Working...
                  X