tree trimming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: tree trimming

Does amybody know what ,If any laws there in Lincoln on cutting trees down? Just a bunch of 3-5 in. ones. Also where can I dunp them around Lincoln? thanx mc
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect...

It's legal if it's on your property and not in the parking area (area between the sidewalk and the street). In the parking area, you need permission from the city arborist before felling trees there. Be careful of power lines. LES will come cut them for you if they are touching power lines.

Comment

you can, and you can dispose of them at Hofeling Enterprises for $10.00 a load, located at 2200 S, Folsom Ct. Lincoln
      Gotta go to the store and get some bactine. Raccoons make horrible pillows.

Comment

Thanx guys. mc
        Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect...

Comment

Originally posted by JasenWFO View Post
          LES will come cut them for you if they are touching power lines.
          Including a line running from the pole, across my backyard, and connecting to my house? Any charge for this?
          "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..."
          -Sheck Exley

Comment

Yep, LES is responsible for it from the pole all the way to your house. They came out and did my oak trees in my back yard this spring. No charge.

Comment

Working...
            X