instincts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

instincts

i was hunting deer last weekend, and my brother drove a doe towards me (he was to the side of me) she was kinda jumpy and i couldn't use my range finder on her. so i said to myslef she is about 40 yards off, i drew and then i said to myself there is no way she is 40 yards off, so i put my 30 yard pin on her and held until the release went off. guess what i shot low, the deer was 38 yards off. so maybe i should listen to my instincts a little more at times.

Originally posted by Chum
    i was hunting deer last weekend, and my brother drove a doe towards me (he was to the side of me) she was kinda jumpy and i couldn't use my range finder on her. so i said to myslef she is about 40 yards off, i drew and then i said to myself there is no way she is 40 yards off, so i put my 30 yard pin on her and held until the release went off. guess what i shot low, the deer was 38 yards off. so maybe i should listen to my instincts a little more at times.
    Tough break, Chum. I always seem to get in trouble when I second-guess myself. Oh well. Better luck next time.

Deas

Comment

I have had that happen before! Hope it works out better next time.
      Is it duck season yet?

"Look, a pair of singles!"

Comment

Working...
      X