Fur Down with my Bow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fur Down with my Bow....

Well I shot my first coyote this weekend with my bow. I am pretty stoked about it. Deer hunting was kinda slow so we went calling coyotes after the morning set and ended up calling in 3. 100 Grain magnus stinger buzzcut took him down within 30 yards. One pic is kinda gory so I won't post it but here are the other two. Kinda got a little mange going on. It was my first coyote with a bow and my new bows first blood. I thought it was appropriate being my bow has paw prints in it...

The others we took with my .204 and my buddies .223
    Fall Harvest:
    2 Whitetails
    1 Turkey
    1 Elk
    1 Antelope

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Without our Second Amendment rights, all of our other rights aren’t inalienable, they’re just “on loan” from the government"

8) :zbowhunti
    When you have the option, please buy American made. If it does not save your job, it might save mine.

Comment

Nice dogs.

It aint easy shooting a yote with a bow. Congrats.
      "We subscribe to the idea that there's no such thing as failure. There's just giving up. We do not give up. We are relentless." -- The Edge, U2

Comment

It ain't easy shooting a dog without mange

Comment

Good job with the bow, looks like you did those coyotes a favor , with little fur they probably would have froze this winter anyway!

Comment

Thats pretty cool, I bet it was fun with that bow!
            Is it duck season yet?

"Look, a pair of singles!"

Comment

SWEET DUDE!

Hey Bake. 2 weeks Ill have my new PSE. I traded off my 870 super magnum. That bow is $550 for just the bow and it comes with 2 dozen arrows and $200 worth of accesories.

Comment

Nice work and thanks for sharing the picture. Are the yotes good eating? :lol:

Deas

Comment

Thanks guys! I have never tried yote backstraps but I have heard that bobcat is very good. No J/K.... Hey Ty is that elkmans bow? If it is is should be a pretty sweet rig. When you get ahold of it let me know it is kind of addicting. We need to get out this week and wack some quack....Give me a call on my cell...
                  Fall Harvest:
                  2 Whitetails
                  1 Turkey
                  1 Elk
                  1 Antelope

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Without our Second Amendment rights, all of our other rights aren’t inalienable, they’re just “on loan” from the government"

Comment

Nice work, Quack. :d

Just got back from Colorado Springs and I saw two GORGEOUS yotes on the way back. You would have pooped yourself if you could have got a shot at one of them. I almost forgot what a non-mangy dog looked like. :zbghead:
                    I like poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.

Comment

i shot a ferrell cat the other day!:zbowhuntijim

Comment

Working...
                      X