Float tube Fowlin'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Float tube Fowlin'...

Anybody here tried fowlin' from a float tube. My tube is camo, and was thinking about giving that a shot if I can find the right place to blend in with the cover. Sounds like a ton of fun.

Deas

I dont know why it wouldnt work, if you got the right spot to blend in.
    Is it duck season yet?

"Look, a pair of singles!"

Comment

Im wondering if it would work to put some grass on your tube and just hang out on the X in the lake where they land........ :?

I do know one thing.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by Ty Stromquist
        BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
        Yeah...a definite downfall. Probably be a ton of fun though...even more fun with a 10 ga. goose cannon :shock: .

Deas

Comment

Originally posted by DeasNutz
          Anybody here tried fowlin' from a float tube. My tube is camo, and was thinking about giving that a shot if I can find the right place to blend in with the cover. Sounds like a ton of fun.Deas
          If you can miss them from a blind, I see no reason why you couldn't miss them from a float tube.:zrazzing:
          �I think every happy memory plucks a hair from your head; if you see an old bald guy, he�s probably had a great life.� �-Red Green

Comment

I've heard of guys doing it but I believe they said that shooting if the toughest part to get used to. Another thing,you would have to have a little deeper water than with just waders. Also,I think it would be very tough to use a dog hunting out of one, which would make retrieving birds more difficult being in the deeper water.

Alex
            They have cometh

Comment

Originally posted by OldBaldGuy
              If you can miss them from a blind, I see no reason why you couldn't miss them from a float tube.:zrazzing:
              :zyeathat:

JLK
              "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Working...
              X