Has anybody................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody................

trained their retriever to bring back decoys?? I witnessed the best decoy retriever ever yesterday and it was an honor to hunt with that dog. :zrazzing: :zrazzing: :zwhist: :d

Alex
    They have cometh

That's awesome...I was thinking about introducing my dog to waterfowl and the thought crossed my mind that he'd do that too.

That's some funny stuff. :lol: At least she retrieved it...she could have taken off with it and not given it back.

Deas

Comment

Ethan,
      She retrieved it and retrieved it and retrieved it and........ya get the idea.:d :d :d

Alex
      They have cometh

Comment

Originally posted by Alex T.
        Ethan,
        She retrieved it and retrieved it and retrieved it and........ya get the idea.:d :d :d

Alex
        :lol: :lol: LMAO :lol: :lol: .

If only you could teach 'em to do that at the end of the day...no need for expensive waders. :d .

Deas

Comment

Ive seen alot of guys actually train their dog that to only find that when they get out in the "real world" that they bring back decoys alot of times and not ducks. HEHE

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brady provided the comic relief for us in more ways than one.
            Brandon taught her how to swim. Unfortunately, we're pretty sure she's just walking on her hind legs most of the time :roll:

She did great for her first waterfowl hunt. :d

-Chad

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
              :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brady provided the comic relief for us in more ways than one.
              Brandon taught her how to swim. Unfortunately, we're pretty sure she's just walking on her hind legs most of the time :roll:

She did great for her first waterfowl hunt. :d

-Chad
              That's awesome, Chad. I need to get Reagan out there on some waterfowl. I know he'd love it. It's the best of both worlds for him...retrieve some birds...WHILE swimming.

Deas

Comment

I've seen my yellow lab retrieve as many as 8 decoys and a live Canada at once, of course the decoys were an accident:roll:

Comment

Working...
                X