Thanks for this forum..... New Visitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for this forum..... New Visitor

Just a hello and a big Thank you for this great forum.. Can I get a little background on how this forum was formed? It seems like you guys have a great thing going!!!!! Thanks!!

Well most of us used to be part of the NGPC forums on there page. When they shut that down Bill (catcouple) who is a web designer decided to get a few volunteers together and get a forum of our own put together. What makes this forum great is the fact that the people moderating it are all apart of the forum and volunteers there for there is usually always one of us on here. There will be a lot of great thing for this forum in the future glad you apart of it and just sit back and enjoy learn from other share your knowledge brag a little bit with pictures and watch us grow into something bigger.

Jeremey

Comment

Originally posted by Decoyem
      Just a hello and a big Thank you for this great forum.. Can I get a little background on how this forum was formed? It seems like you guys have a great thing going!!!!! Thanks!!
      :zfishing:

Comment

Decoyem, Welcome. This is a great bunch of people on the forum. That is what makes it a good forum. You can post almost anything you have on your mind as long as you do it with some respect.
        And yes, :2thumbup: to catcouple and the whole gang that keep it running.
        A good day at work will pay for a lot of bad days fishing!

Comment

WELCOME! Decoy, glad you made it over!! if you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop me a PM

-Bill
          ~~~HACKED~~~
          ~~~HACKED~~~
          ~~~HACKED~~~
          ~~~HACKED~~~
          ~~~HACKED~~~
          ~~~HACKED~~~
          ~~~HACKED~~~
          ~~~HACKED~~~

Comment

Welcome decoyem............hmmmm the name decoyem............ YES! Another waterfowler. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Comment

Welcome, decoyem...glad you found us.

Deas

Comment

Working...
              X