Opening weekend waterfowlin pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening weekend waterfowlin pics

Had a great weekend. Shot some birds and also got some good eating as well. Enjoy the pics.

starting the mornings pile

MMMMMMMMMMMMM Coot on a stick!

CAUTION

GRAPHIC PICTURE BELOW! Do not scroll down if you dont want to see it. Please see the sites disclaimer.

Birds were literally IN YOUR FACE. Teal buzzin us hard. This one was about at 10 feet when Keith took the shot. 3.5" #2 thru a Terror Tube probably was to blame. Shooting was fast and furious.

cool pics!!:2thumbup:
    Is it duck season yet?

"Look, a pair of singles!"

Comment

Good Job Guys :zclap: Great Pics. :? Terror Tube is that a new Teal hunting item I have'nt tried yet.?:zrazzing:
      Wild Bill and a Weim named Rip

I HAVE'NT BEEN RIGHT IN THE HEAD SINCE THE GREAT MIGRATION

www.shellcreekgamecalls.com

Comment

That's some sweet action. Nice work boys. :d :badgrin:
        I like poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.

Comment

This is the only pic I took this weekend that really matters. :lol: :lol:

2nd banded Bluewing in 4 hunts down there, except this one went on my lanyard. First Teal band and it only took me about 25 years and about a zillion ducks to get it. :lol:

I wasnt going to go back to hunt til the end of the month but the weather/Speck reports are really getting to me. Gonna take my time for Wed and Thurs...Shooting a limit quick and spending all day in the hotel is ☠☠☠☠☠☠ed. Im gonna watch those legs all day and not shoot until I see silver. Friday Im planning on busting a quick limit and heading home.

All that looks good on paper anyway. :lol: :lol:

Comment

We had specks flyin around the lake before legal this morning, then I think it was the same flock that came back around 9 am, but wouldn't play, also seen a flock around 1 when I got home.

Comment

I think im going to order some speck floaters. We run into quite a few specks it seems lately.

A dude on the public shot a banded teal and thought the entire flock was banded. No bands for us.

Allthough, my cousin did shoot a banded canada on Sat afternoon.

Comment

I skipped opening weekend and headed out yesterday to avoid overcrowding.
                Just me and one other hunter in the marsh on Tuesday.
                It was my 2nd-ever duck hunt and I managed my 1st-ever duck :d

Thanks to Alex, Ty and the Watson Brothers for answering all my PMs... figuring out this waterfowlin' thing is hard work. :woops:

Comment

Nice Teal there Chad!

Comment

I like that pic. Nice job!

Just wait......... it only going to get better this year. :d

Comment

Working...
                    X