Canned hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canned hunts

Here is a video about them which is very informative. I do not hunt, it isn't because I have anything against it I just grew up only fishing and haven't had many oppertunities to get into it. I would like to hear what you guys think about the video, I personaly will not be buying anything with Jimmy Houstons name attached to it because I think this type of thing is disgrace to all outdoorsmen.http://real-hunters.com/full.swf
    Lidičky j� m�m r�d pivo!

I remember seeing this a while ago. It is truly sad that there are people in this world that would pay to "hunt" a drugged or penned animal. These people are not hunters and these activities should be illegal.

Comment

I agree with you Matt.............JIM

Comment

Pretty pathetic...for any number of reasons. Bottom line...that's not hunting; it's shooting. Big difference in my book.

Deas

Comment

wow! that really ticks me off! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

I am not a hunter and stuff like that bothers me evan more. That is horrible and i dont see why guys think that they did such a great job when it is all set up for them not to fail. How are we helping healthy dear population when you have guys out there takeing the biggest strongest healthiest dear and putting them in a pen to be shot that is just really disturbeing to me. Thats going to bother me the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Catfishin 4 Life
              I am not a hunter and stuff like that bothers me evan more. That is horrible and i dont see why guys think that they did such a great job when it is all set up for them not to fail. How are we helping healthy dear population when you have guys out there takeing the biggest strongest healthiest dear and putting them in a pen to be shot that is just really disturbeing to me. Thats going to bother me the rest of the day.

This was out a while back. It's despicable that he tried to pass this off as a great hunt.

However, Jeremey, don't feel too badly for the deer in terms of it being "the strongest of the population". This was most likely a farm raised deer, as are likely all the deer in that fence.
              This is not hunting, obviously. It's just slaughter. This kind of thing goes on all the time and in many places it's just about legal. But that still doesn't make the guys that participate hunters. It just makes them a dork with $$ and a weapon.
              Become the change in the world that you seek.

Comment

Its horrible none the less

Comment

I know that book well.

Anybody notice that's my tag-line?
                  Keeper of the Blue Bucket

Comment

Alright now im PO'd , I want to find these punks and PUT THEM in a cage, and we can all practice paintballing or casting treble hooks into the cage!

That really upsets me to see this type of thing.

ugh.....

Comment

The video was moving, but seemed like propaganda to me. The deer shot with the arrow that bounced off was probably shot with a blunt tip so it would not kill it, so it looked like a kill but wasn't. It may have been a breeder buck? Even so, the blame should be placed heavily on the dufus (hunter). As long as there is a market for high fence (hunting), there will be high fence hunting. It's like trying to eliminate prostitution by going after the prostitute,-- punish the solicitor and the problem goes away. Did anyone else think the video was badly done??? :zdoubt: Just My Opinion.
                      "Unless our belief in God causes us to help our fellow man, our faith stands condemned." --- Billy Graham

Comment

Working...
                      X