Mountain Lion Killed in Scottsbluff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountain Lion Killed in Scottsbluff

I heard they killed a young male loin in Scottsbluff today. Anyone here anything else?
    Fall Harvest:
    2 Whitetails
    1 Turkey
    1 Elk
    1 Antelope

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Without our Second Amendment rights, all of our other rights aren’t inalienable, they’re just “on loan” from the government"

I found the lowdown: loin link
    Fall Harvest:
    2 Whitetails
    1 Turkey
    1 Elk
    1 Antelope

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Without our Second Amendment rights, all of our other rights aren’t inalienable, they’re just “on loan” from the government"

Comment

Didn't they kill a mountain lion there quite a little while ago at a school?
      Is it duck season yet?

"Look, a pair of singles!"

Comment

and they wonder why the numbers dispated last time so now that there back we kill them off again i just love there way of thinking.:evil:

Comment

Not much else you can do with them, once they show up in town, though. :?
          Become the change in the world that you seek.

Comment

Asking them to leave when they are only 3 blocks from the High School probably is not a viable option. :roll:

They usually try to keep them alive unless there is considerable danger to society. I think this would probably fit that description.
            I like poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.

Comment

They usually try to keep them alive unless there is considerable danger to society. I think this would probably fit that description.
              Yep I think it was Daryl that mentioned once one heads into within city limits they are put down each & every single time ...

Comment

Working...
              X