Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex T.
    replied
    We would have taken alot more photos except my wife forgot to empty the card on the camera from my daughter using it at homecoming the day before.The goose pic I posted was the last one on the card.I was calling some while trying run the video camera(which I suck at) but the guy who invited us to the hunt did the majority of the calling. I was actually setup behind them a few yards trying to get video of the hunt. I was pretty much a spectator that morning. Now, the duck hunt was all my professional guiding skills.:d :d :zthumbup:

Alex

Leave a comment:

• cornsurfer
    replied
    Nice shooting, Brandon! Great guiding, Alex! I wish Brandon would have taken a few photos, as I am willing to bet Alex's smile was bigger than Brandon's...:d Who called the Canada's into shooting range? Sweet Widgeon!

Good luck hunting to all going out this weekend!

BB

Leave a comment:

• chad
    replied
    Great pictures! :d
    So how many birds has Brandon claimed before the "official" opener?

-Chad

Leave a comment:

• ghjr
    replied
    Very cool, nice shootin Brandon.

J.T.

Leave a comment:

• BPbowhunter
    replied
    awesome pics guys!

Leave a comment:

• OutdoorProf
    replied
    Way cool Alex and Brandon...thanks for sharing the pictures.

Deas

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Congrats Brandon :zthumbup: ...

Leave a comment:

• Alex T.
    replied
    Here ya go Chad.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• chad
    replied
    Any pictures?

Leave a comment:

• OutdoorProf
    replied
    Good to hear, folks...Nice hunting. Can't wait to see some pics...

Deas

Leave a comment:

• gooseh8r
    replied
    It was nuckin futz in the basins.

The kids did enough shooting that it drove those birds off the public and right onto...OOOOPS!! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Alex T.
    replied
    3 geese for Brandon this morning. Limit about 8:15.8) Chasin' ducks tomorrow a.m. and then hopefully a p.m. goose hunt.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• OutdoorProf
    replied
    Looking forward to some good stories and pics from the youth hunt this weekend...how'd everybody do?

Deas

Leave a comment:

• BPbowhunter
    replied
    I can't get out this weekend but next weekend me and a friend of mine are gonna head out after some ducks! I can't wait!:2thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• Alex T.
    replied
    Ty,
    I'm hoping to setup about 5yds. behind Brandon so I can get some action video and hopefully some pics of him shooting out of the laydown. These birds haven't seen decoys or hunters since last December or so and who knows how many are first year birds. OH NO, I think I just wet myself.....:shock: :shock: :d :zwhist:

Alex

Leave a comment:

Working...
X