Just a reminder.............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder.............

Youth waterfowl is this weekend. Get the kids out and put some feet in their faces. Good luck to everyone.

Alex
    They have cometh

and take lots of good pictures !!
    Become the change in the world that you seek.

Comment

Gonna put Brandon on video this weekend. Regular pics too but this will be my first time behind the video camera. I might have 1 spot for an extra kid on Sunday. It'll either be out in the basins for ducks or a goose hunt. Sorry Andrew,you don't count. :znono:

Alex
      They have cometh

Comment

"Sorry Andrew,you don't count. "
        :cry:

***Throws tessy fit, Worse than Sandra Bullock!!***
        :evil:

""""gets sent to corner and eats the rest of catfishsteve's twinkies and gets sick""""
        :zsick:
        Keeper of the Blue Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by AnglerX

""""gets sent to corner and eats the rest of catfishsteve's twinkies and gets sick""""
          :zsick:
          1, 2, 3 NOT IT!!! I'm not cleaning that up Andrew!

***Walks away :zwhist: ***

J.T.

Comment

In all seriousness

Please take a youth hunter out

and Alex-can't wait to see those vids and pix!!:zthumbup:
            Keeper of the Blue Bucket

Comment

Will be leaving for the basins with the kids in about a hour and a half. Should give us just enough time to find the better concentrations. I made the mistake of letting the kids know the limit on Coots. :lol: Mini-me is pretty much gungho on killing a limit of Coots. Until they realize that I will make them eat every stankin one of em. :lol: :zsick:

I made sure I put the wader drier in the truck cause I know Mini-me is gonna end up taking a marsh bath. :lol:

Comment

Deep fried coot's feet! Save some for me!! :woops: :lol:
                I like poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.

Comment

300 geese in the field Brandon gets to hunt tomorrow. God, I hope he hits something.:badgrin: :badgrin: I'm not sure I'm gonna sleep tonite.:d

Alex
                  They have cometh

Comment

Alex post some pics up ASAP. Ill be watching for them.

Im going so insane. My 2 nephews still dont have their hunter safety so they cant go. Their parents really dont seem to care. Looks like im going to have to take them myself.

I got to the point I called the head of DU here in town and asked about mentor hunts. He acted like I was a moron and really didnt know what I was talking about.

Anyway,

Anyone in the Norfolk area have some kids that want to shoot some ducks on Sunday morning at sunrise PM me! I need to get out. :2thumbup:

Comment

Ty,
                      I'm hoping to setup about 5yds. behind Brandon so I can get some action video and hopefully some pics of him shooting out of the laydown. These birds haven't seen decoys or hunters since last December or so and who knows how many are first year birds. OH NO, I think I just wet myself.....:shock: :shock: :d :zwhist:

Alex
                      They have cometh

Comment

I can't get out this weekend but next weekend me and a friend of mine are gonna head out after some ducks! I can't wait!:2thumbup:
                        Is it duck season yet?

"Look, a pair of singles!"

Comment

Looking forward to some good stories and pics from the youth hunt this weekend...how'd everybody do?

Deas

Comment

3 geese for Brandon this morning. Limit about 8:15.8) Chasin' ducks tomorrow a.m. and then hopefully a p.m. goose hunt.

Alex
                            They have cometh

Comment

It was nuckin futz in the basins.

The kids did enough shooting that it drove those birds off the public and right onto...OOOOPS!! :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X