Hi. My name is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. My name is...

Tony Burke and I've been addicted to hunting forums for over five years now. Have many homes. This is my newest. Looks like a pretty sweet pad.
    I like poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.

Welcome, Tony! I'm glad you found us. I think you'll enjoy your "new home!" Lots of great folks with great ideas, etc., etc.

Welcome,

Deas

Comment

Welcome Tony.

J.T.

Comment

Welcome HOME!

If you need anything, Walls Moved, A New bathroom Installed, More Bedrooms, ect ect, Just drop me or any of the admins a PM and we will be happy to take a look at it.

-Bill
        ~~~HACKED~~~
        ~~~HACKED~~~
        ~~~HACKED~~~
        ~~~HACKED~~~
        ~~~HACKED~~~
        ~~~HACKED~~~
        ~~~HACKED~~~
        ~~~HACKED~~~

Comment

Welcome nice to have you here. Plop down grab a cold one and enjoy your stay.

Jeremey

Comment

Tony,

This is not a new home. Its all the same old guys. Its your old after work bar and hangout. Kinda like Cheers.

Ready to rock some fowl this fall?

Comment

Originally posted by CatCouple
              Welcome HOME!

If you need anything, Walls Moved, A New bathroom Installed, More Bedrooms, ect ect, Just drop me or any of the admins a PM and we will be happy to take a look at it.

-Bill

I don't do Windows...

Welcome!!!
              Keeper of the Blue Bucket

Comment

Tony Burke...Tony Burke.. Hmmm sounds familiar. Welcome to your new home, but don't expect a gift basket from the neighbors :zrazzing: . There are a few on here from Norfolk. May I ask where you work.

Comment

Ty,

Thanks for the invite over here. Small and cozy...a little more my style. 8)

I'm more than ready to put the hurt on some birds this fall. Despite the best efforts of my sister (had her first baby yesterday and her husband is my elk guide so the timing couldn't have been worse) and work (the problem with 2nd jobs is that all of the good hours to work are taken up by the 1st job so that means a lot of weekends) I'm going to do my best to put as big a dent as possible in the populations of wildlife I come across. If it flies, it dies. :badgrin:

Comment

Welcome Tony!!
                    Is it duck season yet?

"Look, a pair of singles!"

Comment

Originally posted by CatCouple
                      Welcome HOME!

-Bill
                      Hey Bill since your offering to fix things my bathroom light doesn't work. Opps my Bad I'm the Electrician.:lol: :lol:

Comment

Tony, we gotta get them snow goose floaters set out this spring eh....... Nice to see ya made it over.
                        Fall Harvest:
                        2 Whitetails
                        1 Turkey
                        1 Elk
                        1 Antelope

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Without our Second Amendment rights, all of our other rights aren’t inalienable, they’re just “on loan” from the government"

Comment

We got a lot of things to kill this fall, first, quack. I need to get out with you to call in a kitty this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X