No announcement yet.

Nebraska Big Buck Classic in 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Nebraska Big Buck Classic in 2015?

The big buck classic or buck n bird classic or whatever they are calling it now..........Did this show finally take a dump? I feared it would soon with as little interest that was generated over it the last couple of years.

I can't find any dates for 2015 and their website is currently down or permanently down? The century link has no mention of it on their calendar. Also, their used to be a little shack in downtown Papillion with a big buck classic billboard and a place I assumed they operated out of, that is no longer also.
    Last edited by elkstalkr; 08-27-2014, 07:51 AM.

The first year they had it the show was just o.k. and it went downhill from there. Last few years it digressed into a mediocre trade show. J&J Hunting Productions out of Papillion is who runs it. You can google them for contact info.
    I'm the kind of friend who will help you get rid of a body. But if you betray me, just remember...I know how to dispose of a body. Just sayin'.

Comment

I emailed them. They said the 2015 show will be announced the end of September.

Comment

Working...
      X