Tell us about Hunting Land Lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michael.magorian View Post
    :xhuh: What did I just read? So it is now the fault of hunters for wanting to shoot nice deer and enjoy the hobby? And the basic principles of capitalism are at fault? Hunters cause the problem because we don't pay to shoot doe and yearling deer?

I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
    I don’t “blame” anybody who want’s to do anything they want. You want to lease then lease, You want to hunt trophy’s then hunt them. You want to pay 10 grand then pay it. You want to plow under habitat then plow it under. It’s yours to do what you want.

However people in this tread want to point fingers. Fingers at people who have lost land to leases but have plenty to hunt. Fingers at “slob” hunters. Fingers at landowners for causing the leasing “problem”

MY comments are simply another potential view point. As it pertains to leasing land who specifically is responsible for that trend??? You did not like my view point and think I need salvation because of it … So what’s your take … Who’s responsible? I never said it was not in hunters rights to pay money for hunting. I did not say anybody was “evil” for doing it. I do think the trend is ruining the hunting tradition.

All I said was the people putting money into the individuals hand who are tying up land for leasing purposes are directly responsible. You disagree feel free. I won’t have to insult you should you feel differently.

Comment

Originally posted by michael.magorian View Post
      I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
      That is a classic line from "Billy Madison" that was used well.

Lighten up, Francis.
      "Hey lizard, am I standing in poop?"

Comment

Working...
      X