Doves & Eastern Grouse Combo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doves & Eastern Grouse Combo!

fish_hedd came down my way for a combo hunt this morning. We hunted doves in a cut silage field and were done with a 2-man limit in an hour. Dove diving in from all over the place. We saw several hundred doves using the field. Many groups from 10-20 birds flying into the field. Went out and fish_hedd got his yearly limit of chickens. By 10:45 we had 33 birds in the bag total. Great morning and a great way to spend time with a good friend.

The one and only fish_hedd!
    That fish was on that fly, faster than Oprah on a sweet roll! Tim Hebbard
    I'm not part of a redneck agenda. Green Day

and a great way to break in the new bedliner, by covering it with road dust, feathers, and bird blood! Thanks again, Evan -- had a great time!
    <*)))>< <*)))>< <*)))>< <*)))><

Get out into God's country.....you'll find Him there.

Genesis 1:26: "Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and make them stewards of the fish of the sea and the birds of the air ... and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Comment

Nice haul!
      A fairy tale starts out "once upon a time", a fisherman's story starts out "this ain't no bull****".
      ~Captain Phil Harris

If I could not hunt, the only thing that would be left I guess would be to die. ~ Phil Robertson

Comment

Bacon is on sale at Hy-Vee.

Just sayin. I would need some if I had that pile.

Strong work guys.
        "In the order of nature we cannot render benefits to those from whom we receive them, or only seldom. But the benefit we receive must be rendered again, line for line, deed for deed, cent for cent, to somebody." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
        X