X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwardo
    replied
    FYI-

Rogers has the IR55 on sale for $96.99 w/ free shipping. They are very prompt in shipping; you'd have it in less than a week.

Leave a comment:

• cougarw
    replied
    I paid $124 at Cabelas, when I was at shceels they never had one or I would have got it. I've had mine out since April and changed batteries once, still have 60% on the second set, and that is with alot of pics and vidios.

Leave a comment:

• Blackshirts11
    replied
    How much are the IR 55s? How are they on the batteries? I may do that i'm sure the guys i go through at scheels will let me return them without a doubt.

Leave a comment:

• cougarw
    replied
    The guy at scheels said I can bring it back any time if I don't like it. I may just do that and get the IR 55, I've had nothing but good luck with that one.

Leave a comment:

• nehunter14
    replied
    A friend of mine has those cameras and told me he was having the same problem. It takes pretty good pictures then a few with be cut off. He also thinks the camera stops taking pictures after a few days of leaving it out. He will get like 50 pictures the first two days then nothing, batteries were brand new and memory card was not at full capacity. I'm thinking these cameras may have some issues moultrie needs to figure out.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Same camera, same problems with half pictures and some bad evening shots. Good enough most of the time for me though.

Leave a comment:

• cougarw
    replied
    Maybe try a different card and see what happens. My daytime pics look good, like the one below. But the evening or early morning pics are dark, like the camera doesn't know it the IR should come on or not, like the lower one.

Leave a comment:

• cougarw
    replied
    Kind of. They were not pointing in the same spot so I didn't get accurate data, but they were close. The IR 55 had just over 400 pics and the m80 had 169.

Leave a comment:

• Blackshirts11
    replied
    Did you ever compare your two cameras?

Leave a comment:

• cougarw
    replied
    I bought an M80 this spring, so far it is working ok. The thing that worries me is I don't think it's taking all the pics that it should. I have it in a spot where I should be getting 200 pics a week and am only getting about 50 and some of those have nothing on it. I moved it last week to an area across (30 yrds) from a different cam that I know is working good. I'll compare pics next week and see if it's taking all the pics it should be. The ones it does take look good though.

Leave a comment:

• Blackshirts11
    started a topic Question: moultrie m80 NOW WITH PICTURE

moultrie m80 NOW WITH PICTURE

I bought 2 of the M80s when they were on sale at scheels. At the time i only have one up. I am not very happy with it. The biggest problem is out of 100 or so pictures of deer i probably have 5-10 that that top half of the picture is normal and the bottom half is a solid grey color. Anyone else have this problem or know what I could be doing wrong? I did try to upload the pictures but it wont let me upload the pictures that i am having problems with.
    Sorry i had to take a picture with my phone to get it to upload.

Thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Blackshirts11; 09-11-2011, 12:40 PM.
Working...
X