Dove Hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dove Hunting?

Well is anybody going out tommorow? Haven't seen any threads on the subject. I know I will be out. Gotta a cut wheat field that was loaded when I checked it last Thursday.

I'll be out on Saturday evening. I've got this little 10 hour round trip to Gering on Friday for a football game.:eusa_wall:

Comment

I wont be able to hunt until Sunday. Big wheat field and lots of doves but I'm gunna sit out there until the pigeon flight is over.
      "There's more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than there is hunting with the sureness of a gun" -Fred Bear

Comment

Don't see myself shooting much of anything til November.....high school football is taking up 6 days/week.

Alex
        They have cometh

Comment

headin south tomorrow afternoon !

Comment

Originally posted by Alex T. View Post
            Don't see myself shooting much of anything til November.....high school football is taking up 6 days/week.

Alex
            Never thought I would be saying this......So glad I only have girls!!

Comment

Wow never thought I would see Alex with a post like that.... Football more important than hunting...? that kid of yours must be sick!

Layne

Comment

Should be a good chicken/dove outing with brademan76 here in SE NE!
                That fish was on that fly, faster than Oprah on a sweet roll! Tim Hebbard
                I'm not part of a redneck agenda. Green Day

Comment

that kid of yours must be sick!
                  Well, I wonder sometimes. At 6' 2" and 195lbs. as a sophomore, he's looking good at tight end and defensive end. He wants to and another 30lbs. for next year. :shock: My gas money for fowlin' is going for food, food,and more food right now.

Alex
                  They have cometh

Comment

Wanting to get out as well...our first kid is due anytime in the next 3.5 weeks though, so I'm kind of grounded to 45 minutes within the Omaha metro.

Comment

Wish I had a spot to hit! This is the first year in 7 years that I have not gone opening day in Missouri with my buddies! They are all in Colrado Elk hunting! I may try to find a spot this weekend cause my oldest son wants to try and shoot some! Good Luck!
                      We should be enjoying the outdoors!!!

Comment

we shot a handful short of a 2 man this morning, the flight was steady till about 8:30 when it started to heat up and the birds quit flying. Gonna hunt again tomorrow eve then it's time for teal!
                        President Bowfishers of Nebraska

Comment

A buddy, my wife and I got out this morning. I was only going to be able to hunt till 9:00 as I had to help my in-laws cut silage.

As it turns out I did not need to be hunting any longer than 8:00 as I went 14 for 14 :eusa_dance: until I missed one. Filled my limit on the 16th shot. :ayes:
                          Had 3 doubles and the one miss was trying to take the second shot on a 4th double trying to limit.

My wife and buddy stayed to finish the limits while I cut silage.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post

My wife and buddy stayed to finish the limits while I cut silage.
                            That's a heck of a woman!

Comment

She likes to hunt just dang near as much as I do.

Comment

Working...
                              X