Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh

well mixed feelings on finding this guy

And if any body on here marks there trail cameras with a sign that says "team moultrie " please remove your cameras from my property or i will just assume there birthday presents to me

Looks like a small ritard. You don't want that in. the blood line

Comment

1 less runt

Comment

Originally posted by slab master16 View Post
        And if any body on here marks there trail cameras with a sign that says "team moultrie " please remove your cameras from my property or i will just assume there birthday presents to me
        I was wondering where I left those. If you could refresh my memory as to the exact property, sorry I can't remember the exact place, I will remove them immidately!

Comment

Originally posted by elkstalkr View Post
          I was wondering where I left those. If you could refresh my memory as to the exact property, sorry I can't remember the exact place, I will remove them immidately!
          haha yeah there se of 144th dodge just walk the trees til it looks familar.

Comment

i wouldn't be too worried about him, he wasn't a good deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Joholste View Post
              i wouldn't be too worried about him, he wasn't a good deer.
              I bet he woulda been just fine on the grill

Comment

Leave the camera by the tree where you found it, in a bucket of water. Take out the card first and check it, of course.
                "Lord, suffer me a buck so large that even I, in talking of it afterward, have no need to lie."

Comment

yeah what makes me mad is i dont wna go back out til the opener. so i dont educate the deer. but then again this yoyo might be hunting my land.

Comment

yeah what makes me mad is i dont wna go back out til the opener. so i dont educate the deer. but then again this yoyo might be hunting my land.
                    Sounds like it's time for action sm16; it's on your property? ... it belongs to you. Leave a note in place of the camera, "My property, thanks for the camera".

Charlie
                    If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. quote. 'Yogi Berra'

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. 'Winston Churchill'

Comment

Went out and took the camera down and checked out the card. Card had 509 photos on it in 2 weeks. And a couple really nice bucks that i have some pics of also.

Comment

Went out and took the camera down and checked out the card. Card had 509 photos on it in 2 weeks. And a couple really nice bucks that i have some pics of also.
                        looks like ur birthday came early this year hahah

Comment

that intruder camera, make up a bunch of hand-held flash cards with words on them. stand behind the camera and start holding them in front of the camera one at a time, "HOWDY" "CAN" "YOU" READ?" "THIS" "IS" "MY" "LAND" "AND" "IN" "A" "FEW" "WEEKS" "THIS" "CAMERA" "IS" "MINE" "TOO."
                          Jim

Comment

i like that idea jabne !

Comment

Working...
                            X