What is this?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this?!

My buddy checked his camera and came across this picture. Any idea on what it is?

If those are beans in the background, then I'd say it's just a big ass house cat strolling through. At first glance it looks like a tiny mountain loin. Whatever it is it doesn't appear to be very large.

Comment

Originally posted by camps764 View Post
      If those are beans in the background, then I'd say it's just a big ass house cat strolling through. At first glance it looks like a tiny mountain loin. Whatever it is it doesn't appear to be very large.
      Witout any scale, i would say feral or farm cat ad well. Tom cats can bigger than some people realize.

Comment

No State property signs or obvious Daryl fishing area...I'd say feral cat also.
        Keeper of the Blue Bucket

Comment

We always called them Ditch-Tigers in the H.C.

Comment

Target practice?
            There are two pains in life! The pain of discipline, and the pain of regret!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackshirts11 View Post
              My buddy checked his camera and came across this picture. Any idea on what it is?
              It's only Daryl watching over his litter. Loins need a little extra care at this age.

NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Hard to say, get us a pic of a deer in the same spot so we have a size reference. Guessing from the size of the leaves on the bushes, it's a regular house cat.
                Last edited by cougarw; 08-30-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Chupacabre for sure!
                  A man never stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child fish.....

Comment

Originally posted by fishman34 View Post
                    Chupacabre for sure!
                    I was leaning towards bigfoot.

Comment

Originally posted by hrosik123 View Post
                      I was leaning towards bigfoot.
                      actually upon further inspection, he indeed got 2 photo's of a Bigfoot chasing the Chupacabre!

and shortly after another Bigfoot was after the Chupacabre

A man never stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child fish.....

Comment

If those are soybeans(my guess) that the animal is walking in front of then it is just a big tom cat.

Comment

tom cat for sure

Comment

See how light colored it is? It is an alien.
                            "The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?" ~ Lee Wulff

Comment

Alley sable, I believe is how the pelts used to be marketed, many decades ago that is.
                              Jim

Comment

Working...
                              X