Trail Camera's on Sale at Scheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trail Camera's on Sale at Scheels

OK don't rake me through the coals on this one :evil: I picked up 2 Hunten Outdoor Camera's that are normally $100 on sale for $50. They are honoring the online price since their ad hasn't come out yet.

I would normally get a little better quality trail cam but I am putting these up on some new land I just got permission to hunt. Didn't want to drop a lot of cash in case they were stolen.

If you want some less expensive trail cameras I would make a trip to Scheels!

I will post some pics of the pictures they take after this weekend!
    There are two pains in life! The pain of discipline, and the pain of regret!

hunten cam

I got one for xmas last year and have better pics from it than i am getting from my wild game innovations cam. Just pulled my card and had 928 pic. Batteries seem to last longer than the wild game cam too.

Comment

I just got a flyer in the mail from Cabelas for $50 cameras as well...
      "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over!

Comment

Wild Game Innovations/POS

Comment

I to have bought some of those Hunten cameras and am having really good luck too. I don't think you can get a better deal for $50. I agree with jimbosan the wild game camera's are pure junk, very slow trigger times and eats batteries like no other.

Comment

Yep WildGames that I had in the past sucked! They have a new one out, but its the same price as the Moultrie M-80 thats on sale. Checked the picks after one day and they turned out really good. I have a doe with triplets out there that we got a lot of pics of. Can't wait to check them at the end of this week. I will post some pics this weekend assuming I get some. Put them in a new spot where we hung a new stand!
            There are two pains in life! The pain of discipline, and the pain of regret!

Comment

i have had good luck with my wild game cams and the other guys i hunt with have too. think we averaged 1000pics per camera since we stuck them out and havent changed the batteries once. Have had them on a pic every 30sec for the last month and still running strong.

Comment

I saw those at scheels too and for $50.00 it didn't seem all that bad..

Comment

Working...
                X