Cabelas flyer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Cabelas flyer?

Was wondering if anyone received the "spend $500 get $150 gift card" flyer and wasn't planning on using it.

Looks like I was skipped on the mailing list and could really use one. Would be willing to pick up something for you in trade.:D
    Posted via Mobile Device
    "There's more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than there is hunting with the sureness of a gun" -Fred Bear

I might still have it around, I'll look tonight.
    When you have the option, please buy American made. If it does not save your job, it might save mine.

Comment

Not positive on this, but I do believe that if you're in the Club (have their credit card) that you can ask about all or any of the special promotions or discounts available to you at this time. I remember asking one time and the girl looked it up and said 'no, that last $20 off of $150 card we sent you expired"...so I do beleive if it was valid she was going to let me have it.

I've got an extra $20 off of $150 flyer you can have. And if the $500/$150 card was one of those little ones (the size of a credit card) I think I have it at home, I'll look.
      ...to see the true beauty of the plains you must linger. -Michael Forsberg

Comment

Thanks guys.

Just picked up a bow yesterday, and getting started was a little more expensive than I had figured. This will help out a bunch.
        "There's more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than there is hunting with the sureness of a gun" -Fred Bear

Comment

Working...
        X