Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to shoot, or not to shoot......SHOOT! (Updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Job:eusa_clap:
    Did I say that outloud??

Kill'em & Grill'em!!!!!!!

Comment

awesome flatcoats!!! was he the biggest in the group?
      "I have the impression the American sportsman is puzzled; he doesn't understand what is happening to him. Bigger and better gadgets are good for industry so why not outdoor recreation? It has not dawned on him that outdoor recreations are essentially primitive, atavistic; that their value is a contrast value; that excessive mechanization destroys contrasts by moving the factory to the woods or to the marsh." -Aldo Leopold

Comment

Awesome! Congrats, man!

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkarcher View Post
          awesome flatcoats!!! was he the biggest in the group?
          yea he's the biggest in the immediate area, unless one has eluded me and my camera. there's a handful of 120's to 130ish around, but nothing huge. will have to see what bucks come a cruisin by come late october....there's some giants around if you're there at the right time.

Comment

Pope and Young deer nice!

Comment

Congrats, I love the "as he laid" picture, I've taken a few of those also to capture the whole memory of the hunt.

Comment

Dude, you always shoot monster bucks.
                "We subscribe to the idea that there's no such thing as failure. There's just giving up. We do not give up. We are relentless." -- The Edge, U2

Comment

last picture:D can you see the dead buck? this one made me laugh when i checked the camera today.
                  Last edited by flatcoats; 09-22-2009, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Awesome buck! Congrats! That last picture is pretty funny too.
                    You're a strange person, Kevin. But you knew that.
                    - Old Bald Guy

Comment

I told you I seen the flash go off.
                      I'll keep my money, my guns and my freedom and you can keep the "change."

Comment

Working...
                      X