Game hoist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game hoist

Just wondering if anyone has one of these? I was just clicking through Craigslist and thought maybe. Seems like a good idea. I checked through the ones sold by cabela's. They are cheaper, but this one appears to be a lot more heavy duty...

Game crane/ Medium duty hoist

I've got a big game gambrel, like this one from BPS: Hunter's Specialties Mag 4:1 Ratio Game Lift System

I know it's different from what you're looking at, but I've always really liked mine. It does the job, I'd guess the one you're looking at would be about the same, just can hold more. My only question about the one on Craigslist is what do you need to hoist up that's 1000lbs?
    Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmaster View Post
      Just wondering if anyone has one of these? I was just clicking through Craigslist and thought maybe. Seems like a good idea. I checked through the ones sold by cabela's. They are cheaper, but this one appears to be a lot more heavy duty...

Game crane/ Medium duty hoist

My nephew has one and they work better than great. In my opinion, a tree works better, but in a pinch you have a hoist in any situation. He bought his so he always has a hoist and has not regretted his investment one bit.

I was really impressed with how sturdy it is.
      Last edited by DiggerDog; 09-16-2009, 08:27 AM.
      "When you have shot one bird flying you have shot all birds flying. They are all different and they fly in different ways but the sensation is the same and the last one is as good as the first."
      - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
      X