Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally get to play Bows & Arrows - Everything is right with the World Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:zBowHunting::xImNumber1:

Comment

Got my stuff all ready and plan to be out on the 16th, stands have been up for a month :zBowHunting:

Comment

i'm leaving straight from work tonight and will be out all weekend. this will be my first serious year. i've never harvested a deer with my bow, so hopefully this will be the year.:eusa_pray:

Comment

well good luck, take pictures of everything, and bring them back here to share.
          Peace and Love

Comment

Originally posted by FatMatt View Post
            i'm leaving straight from work tonight and will be out all weekend. this will be my first serious year. i've never harvested a deer with my bow, so hopefully this will be the year.:eusa_pray:
            Ok you still have time to back out, for your own good don't do it cause you will be hopelessly addicted. Ten years ago I was in the same situation as you, then I shot my first buck and I've not been the same since, as I said that was ten years ago and thousands of dollars later.

Comment

so there should be a surgeon generals warning on each box of arrows sold? i've never been one to listen to authority, i can't wait to pull the release on one!

Comment

Working...
              X