Need to Hire: Hunting Trailer Electical Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions Needed Need to Hire: Hunting Trailer Electical Work

Good news is, I know how I want this trailer set-up with interior lights, external light bars, batteries, etc... The bad news is, I don't know much about electrical work and would hate to burn down my new trailer due to faulty wiring. Looking for someone close to Omaha that could be hired for this? Hoping to have it ready for first weekend in October as we have a big hunt planned that weekend. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    2014/15 Hunt Total: 141 Doves, 72 Ducks, 38 Canada Geese, 10 Snow Geese.

Originally posted by Shlick2288 View Post
    Good news is, I know how I want this trailer set-up with interior lights, external light bars, batteries, etc... The bad news is, I don't know much about electrical work and would hate to burn down my new trailer due to faulty wiring. Looking for someone close to Omaha that could be hired for this? Hoping to have it ready for first weekend in October as we have a big hunt planned that weekend. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Can’t help with a recommendation, but wanted to applaud your decision not to do something that you don’t feel comfortable doing! Hope y’all have a great hunt!
    Keep it safe! JDL

Comment

Working...
    X