Frenchman Rifle Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frenchman Rifle Deer

Hey all, I just learned that I am not able to hunt the ground I have had access to the past 3 years anymore for deer in the Frenchman unit. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but I have already purchased my tags. I am looking for some help in finding landowners that might be able to have 2 guys hunt this year and possibly in the future. I realize there is a lot of public ground out there and I also know the orange army is huge as well. I live in Bellevue, so it's not easy for me to drive around and knock on doors before the season opens. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

You got two months to get looking if you got time to hunt you got time to get out and look.

Comment

Originally posted by Melbyj View Post
      Hey all, I just learned that I am not able to hunt the ground I have had access to the past 3 years anymore for deer in the Frenchman unit. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but I have already purchased my tags. I am looking for some help in finding landowners that might be able to have 2 guys hunt this year and possibly in the future. I realize there is a lot of public ground out there and I also know the orange army is huge as well. I live in Bellevue, so it's not easy for me to drive around and knock on doors before the season opens. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
      That's a tough spot to be in. I hunt that area myself. I can say I have had a little luck gaining permission by knocking on doors but many landowners are protective of their mule deer. Your best bet is to get out there and try to meet people. Worst case scenario, hunt the public and try to build some relationships for the future. Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X