2 day hunting license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 day hunting license

Can residents buy a two day hunting license? I was thinking this would be nice for a friend who may not hunt too much the rest of the year. If you have to buy an annual license to hunt for only a few day, $43 for the annual license is pretty expensive for some doves. He may get more into hunting if he could go and get hooked again but just ease back into the sport. I doesn't seem right that a non-resident can buy a 2-day license and a resident cannot. Maybe i just cant find the license on game and parks website. Anyone know if residents can buy a two day license and how/ were to get one?

Originally posted by cbuckla View Post
    Can residents buy a two day hunting license? I was thinking this would be nice for a friend who may not hunt too much the rest of the year. If you have to buy an annual license to hunt for only a few day, $43 for the annual license is pretty expensive for some doves. He may get more into hunting if he could go and get hooked again but just ease back into the sport. I doesn't seem right that a non-resident can buy a 2-day license and a resident cannot. Maybe i just cant find the license on game and parks website. Anyone know if residents can buy a two day license and how/ were to get one?
    Either an annual permit or a 2-day still requires the habitat stamp which is $25. For a resident the cost of the annual hunt permit itself is $18 out of the $43 you referred to. Reducing the hunt permit itself would amount to a small change in the price of the required permits and stamps. Another way to help convince him to give it a shot is that once he has that $43 spent he's good to go for any small game through the rest of the year whenever he'd like to join you or anyone else on a hunt.

Comment

There is no 2-day resident hunting permit. If you've got a problem with that contact your game Commissioners or the state legislature and Lobby them to propose a change.

Comment

And once again this information is plainly stated in the 2019 small game and waterfowl guide which can be read and even downloaded from the Nebraska Game and Parks website.

Comment

2019 Small Game/Waterfowl Guide

Daryl B.
          Daryl Bauer
          Fisheries Outreach Program Manager
          Nebraska Game & Parks Commission
          [email protected]
          http://ourdoornebraska.ne.gov/blogs/category/barbs-and-backlashes/

Comment

Habitat Tax.... But look at all you get for your money ‚Äč

Comment

Working...