shed hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shed hunting

Has anyone been Shed hunting yet? I know the snow cover would make it tough.

Not yet. Seen a few missing a side.

Comment

Hunting property with no agriculture around in the sandhills dropped there's at the end of January. But the deer around town in the soybeans are still holding. All whitetails.

Comment

Trail cameras are showing all of our big boys have dropped.

Comment

went out Sunday for a couple hours. Didn't find any sheds, but I think most of them had dropped already before the 8" of snow we got last week, lots of sign in any field with crop residue left. Those deer are as sick of winter as we all are!
          A man never stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child fish.....

Comment

Found a little 4 point today. Was nice to finally get out this afternoon.

Comment

Went out yesterday with the kids did not find any sheds. It

Comment

was out over the weekend and didn't find any. Only walked about 100a tho

Comment

I found a 5 point in february and a 4 point this week. Both were in great condition with no marks on them. Both times I searched hard for the match with no luck.

Comment

Walked probably 20 hours this week without finding any sheds. Needed to get out anyway, but finding one would be nice.
                    I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. -Sam Redfern

Comment

With the cold weather and snow matted bedding areas sheds have been concentrated making easy pickens. Scored 9 sides in 3 hrs with 2 mature sets today.

Comment

Working...
                      X