Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGPC Hunting Release: Eligible hunters may apply for auxiliary mountain lion permits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike fink
    replied
    I think I would rather see them "fair chase" hunted and killed than captured and put in a Zoo somewhere. Wild animals in good health and a good chance at survival deserve to live free., with or without risk.

Leave a comment:

• nascar00
    replied
    No more than eight mountain lions will be harvested in Nebraska this year. Three males and one female lion already have been taken during the South Subunit season in January.

Really, only eight? What is the point of even opening up a season? I just don't get it. Why not get some Interns from the NGPC program and trap a them and relocate or sell to the Zoo's around the Country. That way you can teach and make more cash for the NGPC. They can even have a drawing for the public to got with for a fee. Think outside the box, make more money. 1/101

Leave a comment:

• NGPC Hunting Release: Eligible hunters may apply for auxiliary mountain lion permits

LINCOLN, Neb. – Applications for an auxiliary mountain lion hunting season will be accepted by the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission from March 1-5. Up to four permits will be drawn for the auxiliary season in the North Subunit of Nebraska’s Pine Ridge, which is March 15-31. Only hunters who held a North Subunit permit …

The post Eligible hunters may apply for auxiliary mountain lion permits appeared first on Nebraskaland Magazine.

More...
Working...
X