Whaaat? Guy shoots his dog because she wouldn't retrieve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whaaat? Guy shoots his dog because she wouldn't retrieve

I'm citing the original news story, rather than social media. Yeah, the first time I saw the story, it came from a rescue/abuse site. But still this ain't right. This guy has been accused and charged with shooting his own dog for not retrieving.

A 29-year-old man from Louisiana is accused of a depraved and heinous act of animal cruelty which left his dog, Gypsy, dead. As reported by KSLA News, Dustin James Coker is accused of repeatedly shooting his 3-year-old yellow Labrador retriever because she wouldn’t retrieve three ducks that he killed last month in Carlsbad, New Mexico
    What do ya think?

• Leland
    replied
    Wouldn't argue that worse things happen every day but this behavior kind of yesteryear mentality does sportsmen no favors in the public eye. Poor taste to say the least. Guarantee it is a learned behavior.

Leave a comment:

• H. R. Pearson
    replied
    Originally posted by Val Didrichsons View Post
    I'm citing the original news story, rather than social media. Yeah, the first time I saw the story, it came from a rescue/abuse site. But still this ain't right. This guy has been accused and charged with shooting his own dog for not retrieving.

What do ya think?

Yawn. worse things to care about than this.

Leave a comment:

• Jayomaha
    replied
    To kill a dog cause it won’t hunt? I have no words! I had to shoot a golden lab after it had been poisoned and was going into convulsions! Never did figure out who did it! Nor did the local cops. Last dog I ever hung out with.
    Keep it safe! JDL

Leave a comment:

• Chunky Tuna
    replied
    My uncle shot his coon hound after 16 years of faithful service. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Leave a comment:

• Donohued
    replied
    I have a 9 month old springer that refuses to come when called. It is really frustrating but I know it is my own fault (I’m a novice trainer). This guy is out of control.

Leave a comment:

• parker20
    replied
    90% of dog problems are actually people problems If you get mad at your dog it's your problem not the dogs.

Leave a comment:

• Alex T.
    replied
    Originally posted by Val Didrichsons View Post

What do ya think?

He should of shot himself for not training the dog correctly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X