Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhunter16
    replied
    We had a good hunt out of a pit 3 years ago, three days of good shooting. Mostly rossies and juvies, maybe we just had fresh birds?

Leave a comment:

• Luv2Decoy
    commented on 's reply
    I had a client/friend that booked a hunt with Central NE outfitters for himself and 3 employees. Worst experience that he had ever encountered on a guided hunt. Stuck them in a pit used for dark geese, they never saw a snow goose. Meanwhile we were hunting 15 miles away decoyed and shot big numbers.

Whoever you book with, be sure and find out if you are hunting a fixed location or in a field that was scouted the previous day.

• jhunter16
    replied
    Wyobraska and Blackgoose is eastern Nebraska. Central Nebraska Outfitters for western (Paxton). Couldn't tell you much about any central Nebraska outfitters.

Leave a comment:

• Alex T.
    replied
    Yep, I couldn't remember the name but Gooseneck would be a good choice

Leave a comment:

• waterfowler6963
    replied
    Look up Gooseneck Outfitter on Facebook and give Chad a call you will be glad you did!

Leave a comment:

• rbhunter
    replied
    You might want to try JJ Randolph at WyoBraska outfitters or at least give him a call and talk to him. I haven't hunted snows with him but did hunt ducks and geese with him for the first time this year and I will be going back.

Leave a comment:

• Alex T.
    replied
    Riverfront up in Tekamah. Usually has quite a few shooters but they usually do well.

Leave a comment:

• riverrat86
    started a topic Question: Snow goose guides

Snow goose guides

Looking for recommendations on hunting guides for snows this spring in eastern nebraska.
Working...
X