Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvest reports

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Harvest reports

    Can anybody link me to some harvest reports info for the state?

    Background. I'm heading out y'all's way from the mountains of Western Nc. Hoping to harvest a mule deer this fall. I'm starting my research and can't find the harvest reports. NC has a downloadable doc that goes county by county and weapon choice etc.

    I have the hunting packet the DNR sends out and they say hunting Western Ne is what I need. I will be bow hunting btw.

    A little about myself

    I'm 33 from NC. I only have 4 acres to hunt private land everything else is public. I don't hunt from trees only ground and ghillie suits for me. When I first started hunting I had a public Christmas tree farm and fell in love with spot and stalk hunting the whitetails. But that hidden gem is long gone so now I gotta head out west. Thanks for reading.

    #2
    http://digital.outdoornebraska.gov/i...de-2018-web/0?

    Comment


      #3
      Not gonna be easy but if you have the skills and are up for a real challenge you can get a nice mule deer. Lots of good previous posts on this subject you may want to search through. Many posts will be kinda negative towards out of state hunters but if you look long enough you will find some good people offering sound advice. The good news is you have all summer to make some contacts that will point you in the right direction! Best of Luck!

      Comment


        #4
        Here is a link to a NE Game and Parks video from last season.

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbyKocG8mHM&t=916s

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Lucky13 View Post
          Not gonna be easy but if you have the skills and are up for a real challenge you can get a nice mule deer. Lots of good previous posts on this subject you may want to search through. Many posts will be kinda negative towards out of state hunters but if you look long enough you will find some good people offering sound advice. The good news is you have all summer to make some contacts that will point you in the right direction! Best of Luck!


          I have been reading this without an account for about a year. I finally have saved and scrimped to get this hunt a real thing. I understand the negative response most people want spots and secrets.

          Comment


            #6
            Thank u I have that book. I forgot that we in there. So does the DNR not publish the 2018 numbers? I have looked all over the net and can't find it.

            Comment


              #7
              Hurricane- They typically post the previous years numbers when they come out with the newest "big game guide". I think that is in springtime.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by hurricanepeppers View Post



                I have been reading this without an account for about a year. I finally have saved and scrimped to get this hunt a real thing. I understand the negative response most people want spots and secrets.
                Welcome Hurricane to the forum and to come Hunt our Great State!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by QuackerTracker View Post

                  Welcome Hurricane to the forum and to come Hunt our Great State!
                  Thank u. I look forward to hunting there. I'm getting in touch with a field office to get some questions answered today.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X