Yellow Lab pup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow Lab pup.

Going to retire my 10 year old Lab after this season. Any yellow lab litters available. Prefer a good hunting background and a male. Looking for around a 80 lb athletic dog. Thx.

Remlap Labs on Facebook. Not sure what he has right now. He's in Creston Iowa.
    They have cometh

Comment

what's your budget?

Comment

• FISH4EYZ
        FISH4EYZ commented
        Editing a comment
        $1250 max

Pm'd ya

Comment

Talk with Libby at Duck Dawg in North Platte. She has a great reputation. I have a dog from her and would highly recommend her. She will ask you what you want out of your pup and steer you in the right direction as to what litter you will want to choose from.

Comment

Lone Tree Labs from Pierce, NE I have a pup from them that just turned 1. Extremely athletic, probably a little smaller than you are wanting he will probably top out @ 60-65 lbs. They are planning a repeat breeding with pups hitting the ground March. Parents have all health clearances and pup comes with health guarantee.

He has retrieved ducks, geese, pheasants, sharptails and prairie chickens. He is from pointing lab stock and has pointed numerous pheasants in the last 2 weeks. I am very happy with trainability and a great social friend for sure.

Comment

I'm with Goosechaser. Talk to Libby at DuckDawg in North Platte and forget about it. She knows labs and will always be a great resource. I used one of their stud dogs twice and I can't say enough good things about her or the pups from Duck Dawg.

Comment

Found one. Should pick it up in March. Stud is yellow and ☠☠☠☠☠ is black. Click image for larger version

Name:	1726.jpeg
Views:	714
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1217422Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1543337748476.jpg
Views:	713
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	1217423

Comment

Originally posted by FISH4EYZ View Post
                Found one. Should pick it up in March. Stud is yellow and ☠☠☠☠☠ is black. Click image for larger version

Name:	1726.jpeg
Views:	714
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1217422Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1543337748476.jpg
Views:	713
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	1217423
                Enjoy the ride

Our last dog was just 11 when he passed, but I certainly had forgotten how much time puppies require. The walks, the training and just constant attention, sure makes you miss a mature dog. lol But I know that pups need field time and feathers, so it has made me get out quite a bit more.

Comment

• Babe Winkleworm
                  Babe Winkleworm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Of the 3 litters I raised that yellow was always my favorite! I am glad he turned out the way he did for you!

• Luv2Decoy
                  Luv2Decoy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Babe over 2k birds retrieved in 11 years, he may have been a good one

1 week old today. Click image for larger version

Name:	550_1548816684745.jpeg
Views:	711
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	1222736

Comment

Start thinking of names!!

Comment

Love the looks of that male! Tons of fun coming your way.

Comment

I'm on my 5th lab... wouldn't trade them for any breed but man I wish there was a way to limit their shedding. Someone figures out how to breed a lab that doesn't shed they will be rich.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoHunter View Post
                        I'm on my 5th lab... wouldn't trade them for any breed but man I wish there was a way to limit their shedding. Someone figures out how to breed a lab that doesn't shed they will be rich.
                        Someone did, it's called a labradoodle. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by cougarw View Post

Someone did, it's called a labradoodle. Lol
                          But are they really as good as a pure lab?

Comment

Working...
                          X