X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luv2Decoy
    replied
    Originally posted by FISH4EYZ View Post
    Found one. Should pick it up in March. Stud is yellow and ☠☠☠☠☠ is black. Click image for larger version

Name:	1726.jpeg
Views:	711
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1217422Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1543337748476.jpg
Views:	710
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	1217423
    Enjoy the ride

Our last dog was just 11 when he passed, but I certainly had forgotten how much time puppies require. The walks, the training and just constant attention, sure makes you miss a mature dog. lol But I know that pups need field time and feathers, so it has made me get out quite a bit more.

Leave a comment:

• FISH4EYZ
    replied
    Found one. Should pick it up in March. Stud is yellow and ☠☠☠☠☠ is black. Click image for larger version

Name:	1726.jpeg
Views:	711
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1217422Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1543337748476.jpg
Views:	710
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	1217423

Leave a comment:

• Elkslayer53
    replied
    I'm with Goosechaser. Talk to Libby at DuckDawg in North Platte and forget about it. She knows labs and will always be a great resource. I used one of their stud dogs twice and I can't say enough good things about her or the pups from Duck Dawg.

Leave a comment:

• Luv2Decoy
    replied
    Lone Tree Labs from Pierce, NE I have a pup from them that just turned 1. Extremely athletic, probably a little smaller than you are wanting he will probably top out @ 60-65 lbs. They are planning a repeat breeding with pups hitting the ground March. Parents have all health clearances and pup comes with health guarantee.

He has retrieved ducks, geese, pheasants, sharptails and prairie chickens. He is from pointing lab stock and has pointed numerous pheasants in the last 2 weeks. I am very happy with trainability and a great social friend for sure.

Leave a comment:

• FISH4EYZ
    commented on 's reply
    $1250 max

• Goosechaser
    replied
    Talk with Libby at Duck Dawg in North Platte. She has a great reputation. I have a dog from her and would highly recommend her. She will ask you what you want out of your pup and steer you in the right direction as to what litter you will want to choose from.

Leave a comment:

• OGCollard
    replied
    Pm'd ya

Leave a comment:

• uglymike
    replied
    what's your budget?

Leave a comment:

• Alex T.
    replied
    Remlap Labs on Facebook. Not sure what he has right now. He's in Creston Iowa.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X