This Is A Sticky Thread
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFGA on Amazon!

If you shop on Amazon.com, we ask everyone to please follow the steps below to support NEFGA. It's just a couple clicks and costs you nothing!

Amazon has listed NEFGA as a charitable organization, which means Amazon will donate .5% of your purchase to NEFGA! That adds up fast, we have already received $20 from Amazon. That $20 could equal a fishing combo, or other items, for kids to take home at youth fishing events, just one example.

This costs you and NEFGA nothing! Please consider adding us before your next purchase.

Go to: smile.amazon.com

Search: Nebraska Fish and Game Association
    ​​​​​
    We are listed in Kearney, NE.

That's it! When you check-out, Amazon will donate .5% of your total to NEFGA. You only have to do this once, NEFGA will be saved as your charitable group until you remove it. This will be linked to your existing Amazon account, and with your Prime account if you have one.

Just remember, always start your online shopping by going to smile.amazon.com.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Flash04jv; 12-16-2017, 10:45 AM.

ttt
    NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by JKL View Post
      ttt
      Translation: BUMP!

Harold F.

(Bumping a STICKY!)
      Report Fish/Game Violations:
      1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Originally posted by Harold View Post

Translation: BUMP!

Harold F.

(Bumping a STICKY!)
        "ttt" a.k.a "to the top" was used to get where I could find it to make it a sticky. It disappeared on me so I bumped it. There is always a method to my madness.
        NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

• Harold
          Harold commented
          Editing a comment
          Or... Too Tired to Type!

HA HA HA HA
          (just keepin' you on yer toes)

H

• JKL
          JKL commented
          Editing a comment
          I do appreciate it Mr. Harold!

Hey everyone!
        I just wanted to bump this old thread since we are close to the holiday shopping season.

NEFGA has earned $77 this year through Amazon Smile. I know it doesn't sound like much, but every bit helps. Best of all, it doesn't add 1 penny to your Amazon order. So, as you start your holiday shopping (or any time of year) please consider making your purchases through Amazon Smile. Dont forget to designate NEFGA as the organization you support!

THANK YOU!!!

Originally posted by Flash04jv View Post
        If you shop on Amazon.com, we ask everyone to please follow the steps below to support NEFGA. It's just a couple clicks and costs you nothing!

Amazon has listed NEFGA as a charitable organization, which means Amazon will donate .5% of your purchase to NEFGA! This costs you and NEFGA nothing! Please consider adding us before your next purchase.

Go to: smile.amazon.com

Search: Nebraska Fish and Game Association
        ​​​​​
        We are listed in Kearney, NE.

That's it! When you check-out, Amazon will donate .5% of your total to NEFGA. You only have to do this once, NEFGA will be saved as your charitable group until you remove it. This will be linked to your existing Amazon account, and with your Prime account if you have one.

Just remember, always start your online shopping by going to smile.amazon.com.

Thank you!
        NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Working...
        X