Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shlick2288 View Post
    Decibullz - Custom Molded Earplugs- usually on Amazon for $25-$35

This is what I use. It's a lot like a mouthpiece where you warm it up in boiling water and then mold it to fit your ear. I use these for target shooting and waterfowl hunting, really like them.
    I've been looking at those for myself and the kids. Do they still allow the ability to hear things, yet block the muzzle blast sounds?

Comment

I use the electronic Champion cheapos from Wally World. Hunted with them the last 5 years and am still on the original pair. My hearing is declining as well and these allow me to keep a conversation going while keeping the gunshot sounds out. Best $23 I've spent in a long time

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Champion-...40974/23233024

I forgot to mention.. I wouldn't suggest shooting a rifle with these puppies on. When I bury my face on the side of the stock it picks up my right muff and directs the muzzle noise right into your ear.

Comment

Originally posted by scotcl View Post

I've been looking at those for myself and the kids. Do they still allow the ability to hear things, yet block the muzzle blast sounds?
        yea I'm a big fan of them. I wear them the entire hunt and you can carry on a conversation just fine. Definitely helps block the muzzle blast.
        2014/15 Hunt Total: 141 Doves, 72 Ducks, 38 Canada Geese, 10 Snow Geese.

Comment

Working...
        X