Puppy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puppy...

Well my father spoke with a guy in Wisconsin and it looks like come around May we will have a male (hopefully) small munsterlander. The stud is from Czech. and the female (mother) is a second generation Czech. The father scored a 1 on obediance and field trial, and was nominated as dog of the year two years in a row (two years ago and last year) in the Small Munsterlander club of America. The mother is also rated at 1 on obediance and field trial and is a decendent of three years ago dog of the year. Over all we expect great things when we get this pup and should have a hunting buddy come next fall. The bloodlines are clean with many guarantees. I am excited for this pup.

J.T.

Sounds like a mutt to me :lol:

JK, sounds like your pup will have ALL the right blood... enjoy!

Comment

Sounds like a great dog, JT. Hunting over a dog has really changed the whole sport for me. There's absolutely nothing cooler than seeing your dog work a field clean...unless your dog works the field clean and James misses each bird...:p . That's priceless. :lol: .

Deas

Comment

Originally posted by DeasNutz
        Sounds like a great dog, JT. Hunting over a dog has really changed the whole sport for me. There's absolutely nothing cooler than seeing your dog work a field clean...unless your dog works the field clean and James misses each bird...:p . That's priceless. :lol: .

Deas
        Hahaha, poor James. Trust me I know how that feels. I wish we had him now though, I just found out that my dad can't go this weekend and my uncle is going to be up at his cabin up by S.D. fishing the Mo. I got the opener to myself as of right now. Should be interesting, never been out by myself before.

J.T.

Comment

In my defense, Deas, your dog never flushed anything on MY side of the field last year, and the ones that I did shoot at were because I needed to smell some sulfur!:zrazzing:

JLK:zcoffee:
          "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function."

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Working...
          X