Love Your Auger!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Your Auger!

With each passing day lately I am hearing more and more folks depressed about the winter, the snow, the cold, etc. I laugh. You cannot do anything about the weather.  If life gives you ice, you might as well go ice-fishing!  Frankly, I am loving this and hope it lasts!  If I quit ice-fishing the …
    Daryl Bauer
    Fisheries Outreach Program Manager
    Nebraska Game & Parks Commission
    [email protected]
    http://ourdoornebraska.ne.gov/blogs/category/barbs-and-backlashes/

Up until this year I only used an armstrong drill that I couldn’t tell you the brand of if my life depended on it. It always seemed to work best when my sons got big enough to use it.?.😜 I got a good deal on a k-drill last year and put my armstrong handle on it. Worked better than the old one, but still a lot of work for my old sissyfied arms. Bought the Milwaukee drill for it in December, and have not been able to use it yet. Sometimes life just gets in the way, but my granddaughter and I are not giving up yet. We still hope to get out, and I’m not sure which one of us wants to use the new setup worse. And I WILL be keeping the old drill.....

Comment

I had a hard time parting ways with my old Strikemaster a couple of years ago. Lots of great memories with that old drill. I take solace in that fact that I know it went to someone who will treat it as well as I did.

ericein I do want first crack at it if you decide to sell it.

Comment

Working...
      X