That’s the end of my season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s the end of my season....

It was fun while it lasted although short. Caught fewer fish overall this season but better quality. Time to get working on the wife’s kitchen remodel so it’s ready for cabinets come April.

Trust that it’s worth the decision to work in the kitchen. No truer words than: happy wife, happy life!

Comment

More accurately, unhappy wife, unhappy life!

Comment

Did a kitchen remodel 2 years ago. I DON'T 'remodel' well! Good Luck! Hope you're done before the spring fishin' takes off.

Comment

I did a kitchen remodel for my wife about a year and a half ago, started in mid Nov. it went very well! Done well before spring fishing, and she was happy about that, as she loves to fish!

Comment

I know there have been several seasons in past years where I took my last trip in the 2nd or 3rd week of February, but it feels like this ice season is just getting started to me. Of course, I know that when this weather pattern turns around, it's probably really going to turn fast.

The happy wife, happy life saying is true though, so do your best on the kitchen remodel.

I got out in March last year (in the sandhills), and the 10-day forecast I'm looking at strongly suggests that I'll be able to get out in March again this year, so I'll take what I can (safely) get!

Comment

Soooo, how’s the remodel going?

Comment

Slower than I hoped but coming along. Hoping to make big strides in the next couple weeks. Then I will basically be waiting on the cabinet guy and chimney removal.

Comment

Hey, if you can finish up before the end of March you’re probably still OK to head back out on the ice!

Comment

Working...
                  X