X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shorty
    replied
    Originally posted by r_shackleford View Post
    Is this bucktail still moving around? I'd like to get on the list for it.
    Yes, send me PM.

Leave a comment:

• r_shackleford
    replied
    Is this bucktail still moving around? I'd like to get on the list for it.

Leave a comment:

• swoab47
    replied
    Shorty

I have not. I'm in Seward so let me know if you want to meet up one evening to hand it off.

Leave a comment:

• Shorty
    replied
    Swoab47, have you passed it on yet? I wouldn't mind trying it out on my pond one evening.

Leave a comment:

• swoab47
    replied
    Who's next?

Sadly I have had no time to use it this spring.

PM me your name and address and I will get it to you.

Maybe next year...

Leave a comment:

• WyoHunter
    replied
    I was interested for July of last year. I'm honestly not sure of my plans this year since I drew two Wyoming elk permits. Maybe an August trip... would love to catch a big trout on it. Good luck Swoaby- look forward to seeing some pics!

Leave a comment:

• Harold
    replied
    NEFGA's BRADH TRAVELING BUCKTAIL is back and...

... on its way to Swoaby at the end of the week- along with a simple log book showing its travels and (hopefully!) successes!

JKL , please consider making this a "sticky" again, and the control for who gets it next is passed back to YOU for future assignment!

Harold F.

Leave a comment:

• Fishingnerd33
    replied
    I'd love to take it to the refuge again this year but I think I'm going to lose my own lures this year! Ha!

Leave a comment:

• Harold
    commented on 's reply
    I'll design a special booklet for it.

• Jthod
    replied
    I don't. Maybe but a small pocket notebook that will if in a small box with the lure.

Leave a comment:

• Harold
    replied
    The first to successfully send me a PM with their MAILING address, will be the next user of the Brad H Traveling Bucktail.

Jdad, would you have an extra log book laying around? I thimk that is a GREAT addition to this Travelor! Or, maybe PM me a page and I can put one together.

H

I believe WyoHunter's request is for July. Plenty of time for a couple others to become users of the BradH Traveling Bucktail Lure!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BradH2.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	1197132

Last edited by Harold; 03-17-2018, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jthod
    replied
    I would say send it to the next person in line if possible.

Glad you were able to locate that one!

Leave a comment:

• Harold
    replied
    I'm not sure where we are at with the Traveling Lure, but did locate the Brad H lure (he said I "won"!) and it IS available if needed.

Actually Joe should take this and catch a Musky it was designed for since I struck out at Elwood and Oliver Reservoirs- a couple Muskie hangouts. HA!

Harold F.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=1009539&type=small.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.5 KB ID:	1197062

The three "flies" were designed by Fly-Boy-Wray and I was successful with one of them- a 34" Northern through the ice!

Harold F.
    Edit to add:
    (Of course, one could always wait for the lowering of the lake and just picking up the "lost lure"!)
    Last edited by Harold; 03-16-2018, 09:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jthod
    replied
    I PM'd him.

Leave a comment:

• WyoHunter
    replied
    Still waiting in line patiently.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X