Collapse
This Is A Sticky Thread
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too weird. I was thinking about this thread the other day.

Comment

It has been passed and will see water soon.

Comment

I would love to try it on Wyoming trout next summer- lets keep this going.

Comment

Originally posted by BKann81 View Post
          It has been passed and will see water soon.
          Im curious how you came about getting the traveling bucktail. I see you just joined the forum. I know who is responsible for the last reported sighting, so wondering about the connection. We need some details while we wait for the fishing report.
          NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Great resurrection just read a few pages and Im already stoked for the reports.

Comment

A big THANK YOU to the MODS for "stickying" this! Now, it's up to US to keep this historic thread moving forward!

Shouldn't be too difficult (as long as someone else is doing it! HA!) to devise a MAP of the travels of BradH's Bucktail!

Harold F.
              Report Fish/Game Violations:
              1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

Comment

Wonder what happened during the fall bite? Also what happened to BKann81?

Comment

NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

JKL: I was lazily fishing one day and watched a man pull in a pike on a kayak...I approached in curiosity and he tossed me the buck tail advising that, "the curse was now mine." As he sped away he mumbled something about a dark archer and NEFGA. Now here i am....

The Bucktail has been on an outing to Wanahoo looking for Pike and on another to Wagon Train looking for Muskie. I was surprised by no bites with the Bucktail. If anyone would like to take it please let me know. If not, I'll be trying again at open water..

I assure you that it is not lost.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0488.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	1157112

Comment

Thats AWESOME!

By all means keep it, catch those fish, and post them here! All I ask is you pass it on when you are done with it. Make sure that the new recipient knows to post their reports here.

if all else fails, I will take it off your hands. Ill make sure the journey continues.
                      NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Here's a tip for wanahoo: shallow weeds, early in the year. Crank it fast, just under the surface.

Burning bucktails is probably one of my favorite ways to catch pike. Explosive violent reaction bites.

Comment

At some point this spring, I'd love to use the bucktail on some panhandle toothy critters!
                          Fishing trips aren't measured in pounds and inches; they're measured in smiles, laughter, and memories with friends and family.

Comment

Any updates on how the bucktail is performing ?
                            If any one is coming to elwood, johnson, or medicine creek and has an open seat on there boat i would throw in gas money and snacks for a chance to actually get on the water and fish

Comment

Good question. I'll email BKann81 since its been awhile. Hopefully we get an update soon.

BKann81
                              NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Fishingnerd33 I got in touch with him by email. He said he can mail the Traveling Bucktail. PM me your mailing address and I'll pass it on to him.

​​
                                NEFGA on Amazon Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Working...
                              X