Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kearney Area NEFGA Members needed to assist with fishing with International Students ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kearney Area NEFGA Members needed to assist with fishing with International Students ...

Our NGPC Fort Kearny based COMMUNITY FISHING NEBRASKA trailer* will be setting up at the South end of Cottonmill Park Lake on Friday, September 20 from 5:00 pm 'til 7:30 pm, providing a fishing experience for a group of International Students. This event is coordinated by INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, INC in cooperation with the UNK Science Department and the Nebraska Fish and Game Association.

Assistance from our NGPC Family Fishing Nebraska Program Volunteers as well as members of the Nebraska Fish and Game Association would be Greatly Appreciated!

Volunteers can sign in at the FFN "Colorful Trailer" anytime during the event. The Activities Flyer is attached:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IS3.gif
Views:	97
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	1238184

Harold F.

*This NGPC FFN Trailer is "managed by" NEFGA.ORG's Youth Fishing Program supporters.
    Report Fish/Game Violations:
    1-800-742-SNAP (7627)

I will plan on it.

Comment

Props for the program ! If i didn't live 150 miles distant I would be pleased to assist. I start to nod off after around 30 miles on I-80 and need to continuously munch popcorn to make the last 20 back home to Ogallala from North Platte.

Met a guy from India being mentored by an expert Denver fisherman at the Sutherland canal a few weeks ago. I learned a Hindi phrase "ma chodu".

Comment

• Harold
        Harold commented
        Editing a comment
    Working...
    X