"I'm not your mom!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm not your mom!"

I could do this blog post with no words, just a couple of pictures: I usually try to keep it light on Fridays, but man I get tired of all the trash that is left on our public hunting, fishing and parks areas!  In my opinion, the folks who do that, and from what I …
    Daryl Bauer
    Fisheries Outreach Program Manager
    Nebraska Game & Parks Commission
    [email protected]
    http://ourdoornebraska.ne.gov/blogs/category/barbs-and-backlashes/

I wish they wouldn’t have let beer in the parks. I know that people drank before but now they are just knot bobs.

Comment

Hahaha, funny sign !

I used to avoid dealing with other's messes but the quiet examples of those that do have inspired me to SOMETIMES do the same. Gotta be in the right mood.

Comment

Nebraska, not for everyone.

Comment

I think too much trash is EVERYWHERE but some groups have done many cleanups of lakes and parks yet when they actually start to make a impact game and parks starts to make it difficult to volunteer their efforts by imposing permits for the gathering and not allowing organized cleanups to have easy access to service roads for trash removal or any assistance from the state level only opposition to the efforts

Comment

Originally posted by Sinkerguy View Post
            I think too much trash is EVERYWHERE but some groups have done many cleanups of lakes and parks yet when they actually start to make a impact game and parks starts to make it difficult to volunteer their efforts by imposing permits for the gathering and not allowing organized cleanups to have easy access to service roads for trash removal or any assistance from the state level only opposition to the efforts
            I must be misunderstanding? You are saying people helping clean up public areas need a permit to pick up trash left by others??

Comment

I often walk and fish at Holmes Lake in Lincoln. The junk left by others is disgusting. I pick up what I can.

Comment

Working...
              X