X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whitetips
    replied
    Originally posted by Gillynelson View Post
    When does the boat ramp open? Might as well get started with the autochart before it’s packed with fishing boats.
    Boat ramp is open, NOW!

Daryl B.

Leave a comment:

• Gillynelson
    replied
    When does the boat ramp open? Might as well get started with the autochart before it’s packed with fishing boats.

Leave a comment:

• whitetips
    replied
    New map for Conestoga is in the works. "Stay tuned".

Daryl B.

Leave a comment:

• NateWC
    replied
    Originally posted by Miltoid View Post

A map wouldn't be much good if I didn't have as sonar.
    I think what he's getting at might be that a lot of modern sonars will literally make a map (able to be saved to an SD card) while you cover water on your boat. If you have the time to do that, you should end up with the latest, most up-to-date map possible.

Otherwise, for people with older sonars like me, I will use a map and then verify that I'm near to a certain area by depth agreement, so I know what you're saying.

Leave a comment:

• Miltoid
    replied
    Originally posted by Val Didrichsons View Post
    Do you have a modern sonar?

It's most likely the Connestoga contour map will be based on the construction specs, rather than the final results.
    A map wouldn't be much good if I didn't have as sonar.

Leave a comment:

• Sinkerguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Val Didrichsons View Post

It's most likely the Connestoga contour map will be based on the construction specs, rather than the final results.
    When will the map based on construction plans be available not that I need it or sonar to find fish or structure but it's nice to have a start point with the basics

Leave a comment:

• Val Didrichsons
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Miltoid
    started a topic Conestoga Map

Conestoga Map

Will there be a map illustrating the new structures in Conestoga?
Working...
X